Our Business Model
Our core strength is owning and managing dominant community shopping centres in the UK. Complementing this we also seek to exploit entrepreneurial opportunities across the retail and leisure property sectors.
With our experienced team, our strong retailer relationships and our extensive community connections, we seek to generate sustainable income growth by combining active asset management and development with operational excellence. Our approach to identifying and adding value to a scheme is illustrated as follows:
We believe there are a number of assets that meet our potential investment criteria. Typically these will be assets that are underperforming in their catchment but have significant asset management or development opportunities.
If suitable we will acquire, wherever possible leveraging our deep industry relationships to secure off market transactions.
- Develop excellent local team
- Drive footfall through creative marketing
- Maximise commercial income opportunities
- Reduce costs (sales and service charge)
- Enhance website and develop digital database
- Introduce C&R Finance Process
- 小鬼rove retail/leisure mix
- Build local authority partnerships
- Deliver improvements to retail environment/refurbish
- Identify and deliver development opportunities
- 小鬼roved customer experience
- Attractive retail environment
- Relevant retail and leisure space
- Increased market share
- Increased footfall and spend
All contributing toIncome and Capital Growth
Each asset is held in order to generate sustainable income growth. If an asset is ex growth, we will look to sell and recycle the proceeds into new opportunities.